[cvsnt] CVS plugin for WSAD

Prem Pathak Prem.Pathak at symphonysv.com
Mon Sep 13 07:34:19 BST 2004

Hi All,
    I am using cvsnt-2.0.11 release. I found that few features of CVS
plugin for WSAD DOES NOT work properly if the CVS server is configured
  use a repository prefix. Also it's a global property which means I
can't turn that selectively ON and OFF for different repositories in the
same CVS server.
  I am using CVSNT on WinNT.I have already 8-9 repository lying on the
same server with (repository prefix ON). Now I want to add one more
repository,
  which will be used thru WSAD also(where I need to set repository
prefix OFF).

Can anyone give me some feedback on this?

Thanx,
Prem