[cvsnt] Re: OT: ViewCVS Setup Problem

Olaf Groeger Olaf.Groeger at gmx.de
Tue Sep 14 07:26:33 BST 2004

Hello Bo,

i contacted Mark Hammond. This is what he responded:

> To check they exist, simply try and import one of the modules!  From inno,
> guess you need to check for one of the directories under site-packages.
>
> I hope to arrange that the next build of the extensions puts a text file
in
> the Python tree with the build number of the extensions.
>
> Mark

If you want to stay on checking using the registry, i think the only
possible key would be the path to the help file. Unfortunatly i'm currently
sitting in front of a Linux desktop, therefore i can't tell you this
particular key exactly, but it hadn't changed, AFAIK.

yours
Olaf