TR: [cvsnt] Where did the CVSRootChanger go?

fabien.lyon fabien.lyon at isismpp.fr
Tue Sep 28 14:02:45 BST 2004

-----Message d'origine-----
De : fabien.lyon [mailto:fabien.lyon at isismpp.fr]
Envoye : mardi 28 septembre 2004 12:54
A : 'jml at nykredit.dk'
Objet : RE: [cvsnt] Where did the CVSRootChanger go?

Hello

I'm using WinCvs 1.3.17.2beta17 (Build2) (Windows 2K)
I have installed python 2.3.4, you need python instead of TCL now to get and
write macros.
This macros are reachable by using macro->CVS menu in winCvs.
In the release of WinCvs I'm using you have the "macro->CVS->change CVSROOT"
macro in order to update
an already checked out project, this macro is OK and usefull.

Enjoy, Fabien Lyon