[cvsnt] Where did the CVSRootChanger go?

Flávio Etrusco Flavio.Etrusco at atan.com.br
Tue Sep 28 14:30:31 BST 2004

Hi,

If you don't need a 'pro' tool (i.e. a tool with not single reality check ;) and you don't have files called 'Root' in your project then this simple batch file should be "good" enough.

<avoidable>
Whenever I face a task like this I think "what the hell, this would sooo easy in Linux... Let's search again for those GNU utils for Windows that got lost on the last HD formatting... But suddenly I realize: hey, scripting on WINNT isn't _that_ barebones after all ;)
</avoidable>

Cheers,
Flávio