[cvsnt] Problems Accessing CVS source

Matt Schuckmann matthew_schuckmann at amat.com
Tue Apr 5 19:44:31 BST 2005

I'm needing to attempt to download and build a cvsnt client on Solaris 6.

I tried to access the archives as described on the wiki/download page i.e.

cvs -d :pserver:cvs at cvs.cvsnt.org:/usr/local/cvs login
cvs -d :pserver:cvs at cvs.cvsnt.org:/usr/local/cvs co cvsnt

But either I don't know the password or something else is going wrong here
is the error message I'm getting.

    connect to cvs.cvsnt.org:2401 failed: No connection could be made
because the target machine actively refused it. cvs [login aborted]:
Connection to server failed

Also once I get to the source code, what tag do I checkout, I can't imagine
that tip is the stable build or is it?

Also is there any guide on how to go about building the software.

I noticed that Richard Wirth was doing some work on building CVSNT for
Solaris 6, Richard if your still out there and can help me out with getting
this going I'd be most appreciative.

Thanks
Matt S.