[cvsnt] Re: Problems Accessing CVS source

Glen Starrett grstarrett at cox.net
Tue Apr 5 20:13:04 BST 2005

Matt Schuckmann wrote:
> Also once I get to the source code, what tag do I checkout, I can't imagine
> that tip is the stable build or is it?

Last I knew Tony was working on a branch for the current stable, and
HEAD had some highly experimental stuff on it (e.g. SQL Server support
in progress -- very broken).  Try downloading the source from the
release snapshot at:

http://www.cvsnt.org/wiki/Download

> Also is there any guide on how to go about building the software.

Search the archives if you have trouble.

--
Glen Starrett