[cvsnt] Re: Problems Accessing CVS source

Matt Schuckmann matthew_schuckmann at amat.com
Tue Apr 5 23:14:35 BST 2005

Did you read my first post I tried what is published on the CVSNT site and
it's not working.
It's asking for a password and no password is given on the site.  Maybe your
right maybe there is a problem with the server.

I was able to download the build from the archive page.

Thank you.
Matt S.

news:cp1651du5i4isvmrecn943d2fn7h78mfer at 4ax.com...