[cvsnt] update to 1927 seems to work

Victor A. Wagner Jr. vawjr at rudbek.com
Tue Apr 5 21:04:45 BST 2005

I've updated to 2.5.01 build 1927
Client: Concurrent Versions System (CVSNT) 2.5.01 (Travis) Build 1927
(client/server)
Server: Concurrent Versions System (CVSNT) 2.5.01 (Travis) Build 1927
(client/server)

and now I can see my latest versions...but IF it was as I suspect, a
problem with daylight savings time and Arizona NOT switching, the problem
may still be there...but I've got to get over to the HW engineer's place
and try out this new firmware I wrote..... I'll report in later

btw the lag time to post a message is VERY VERY long

Victor A. Wagner Jr.      http://rudbek.com
               "There oughta be a law"