[cvsnt] CVSNT 2.0.41a and WSAD 5.1.x

Townsend, Mark mtownsen at fgm.com
Fri Apr 22 01:21:39 BST 2005

Trying to get CVSNT to work with WSAD.  Everything seems to be working
okay.  Except for when I do a Synchronize with Repository and there
happen to be any changes or updates.  I had CVSNT 1.11.x before and that
seemed to work okay.  The latest and greatest of CVSNT doesn't work at
all with WSAD.

I know this is a recuring problem between CVSNT and WSAD.  Right now we
don't have a choice but to use CVSNT.  If the 2.x branch won't work, I
need to get a copy of CVSNT 1.11.x somewhere.  Does anyone have that
lying around?

Thanks,
Mark