[cvsnt] Installation problems with 1927

Dennis Forcier dforcier at mindspring.com
Fri Apr 22 07:33:00 BST 2005

Let me answer my own final issue in the last message.  I was getting
"No such repository" because I was specifying in the remote cvsroot the
repository path rather than the repository name.  Eclipse seems to be
functioning now with minimal pserver rights.

A note for Tony: Rather than simply declaring that the prefix thing is
"an Eclipse bug" (which I'm sure it is), it would be a lot more helpful
to tell us what the workaround (in CVSNT!) is, or where it can be
found.  (I've already found it, thanks, deep in the Eclispe bug list.
You've changed the relevant option names and locations, so most
descriptions of the workaround are obsolete.)

DMF