[cvsnt] After upgrade CVSNT requires domainname in username

HECHMANN IVO IVO.HECHMANN at sbb.ch
Sat Apr 30 10:44:00 BST 2005

--- Erhalten von  I0.U114371 0512 20 26 41                   30.04.05 11.44

Hello;

I wanted to upgrade the existing cvsnt installation (2.0.9) to the newest
(2.5.01).

the users connect the cvsserver using pserver.

After the installation cvs login was only accepted when the domainname was
given with the username (set CVSROOT=:pserver:<domainname>\<username>
@server:<repository>

On the server in the cvsnt control panel ("server settings") i checked "run
as user (client user) and i tried default domain both (localhostname and
the domainname), i always had to add the domainname to the username to
successfully login.

what am i doing wrong now? i dont want that the users have to add the
domainname in the username...

Thx for any help...

ivo

  -> cvsnt at cvsnt.org