[cvsnt] Re: Help with Installation Problems

Frank Burns frankburns at NOSPAMthe-hub.demon.co.uk
Sat Apr 30 21:53:06 BST 2005

Hi,

I found the relevant posts in the archive. I have disabled my firewall and
anti-virus software (both McAfee) and get exactly the same error message
when I try to do the import.

So, where do I go from here? Is that it? I can't use CVSNT?

Any clues would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Frank.

news:d50ghi$t7c$1 at paris.nodomain.org...