[cvsnt] Re: Problem connecting to repository using SSPI

Matt Schuckmann matthew_schuckmann at amat.com
Tue Aug 2 20:18:15 BST 2005

Yes I have Access Successful and Failure for Full control selected for both
myself and my user.

One thing I noticed is that at the repository level I have permissions to
"Change Permissions", "Take Ownership", and "Delete Subfolders and Files" my
user does not have any of thes permission's, should he?
Higher up at the drive level he has even less permission's but he at least
has "Traverse folder", "List Folder", and "Read" permissions

Thanks
Matt S.

news:dcof99$2ga$1 at paris.nodomain.org...