[cvsnt] Re: Loosing Unix Permissions after tagging file!

Andrew Gaganov agaganov at openwaygroup.com
Fri Aug 5 07:45:26 BST 2005

Hi!

> Andrew Gaganov wrote:
>
> > Today, we simply tag this file, and it loose Executable
> attribute in
> > CVS repository, and when we checkout it, it's not executable.
>
> Tagging doesn't create or modify revisions, so it is not the tag that
> did anything.
>
> Did someone commit from Windows?

I saw history, last commit - one year ago (very stable file :)).

Yesterday we tag it from windows( WinCvs (CVSNT) 2.0.51d) , and our daily
build is failed.
To be more exact, we made a branch.

Two days ago, everything was fine ( I mean daily build was ok).

I can try to reproduce situation with debug log, if it will help you.

TIA!

-------
Andrew Gaganov
Phone  : +7 (812)324-4898 # 259