[cvsnt] compatibility issues

Richard Wirth richard at wirthware.de
Tue Aug 9 08:34:24 BST 2005

Hello Tony,

  I get lots of interoparatibility issues with current cvsnt builds
  when I use cvsnt as a client to other cvs-servers (client build 2049
  and server cvs 1.11.20).

  - cvs checkout on an existing sandbox does not work any more on
    linux
    (move away 'xyz' it is in the way..)

  - ssh protocoll is broken on win23
    (Couldn't connect to remote server - plink errorcvs.exe [version
    aborted]: Connection to server failed
    FATAL ERROR: Unable to authenticate)

Client: Concurrent Versions System (CVSNT) 2.5.02 (Servalan) Build 2049 (Release Candidate 2) (client/server)
Server: Concurrent Versions System (CVS) 1.11.20 (client/server)

--
Best regards,
 Richard                          mailto:richard at wirthware.de