[cvsnt] CVSNT 2.5.02 (Servalan) Build 2048: Error connecting to older cvs-server

Johannes Kilian jok at vitronic.com
Tue Aug 9 07:34:22 BST 2005

Hi,

running CVSNT 2.5.02 (Servalan) Build 2048 on client side and CVSNT
2.0.41 on server side (yea I know, quite old but I do not have to much
influence on that ... :-() the following error occurs when talking to
the the server:
[80090303] Das angegebene Ziel ist unbekannt oder nicht erreichbar.
("The denoted destination is unknown or not accessible")

This error occurs when trying to do any operation in my checkout module
(diff, add, commit ....)

Any idea?

Johannes