[cvsnt] Mark modules invisible in "modules" file?

Andreas Tscharner andreas.tscharner at metromec.ch
Tue Aug 23 09:05:08 BST 2005

Hello World, hello Tony,

Is there a possibility to mark a module "invisible" in the modules file?
That is: they are not shown if I do a 'cvs ls'.
The reason: I've made several ampersand modules, that are itself modules
in an ampersand module. Of course, they are not meant for checkout.
For the users, there are only three different modules for checkout, so
it would be useful to mark all the other ones invisible.

Is this possible?

Best regards
	Andreas
Andreas Tscharner                          andreas.tscharner at metromec.ch