[cvsnt] Mark modules invisible in "modules" file?

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Tue Aug 23 09:37:27 BST 2005

I second this motion!
We have the same problem with virtual modules in that we have to define
about a score submodules from which we build the final virtual module
definition that is supposed to be checked out.
And this happens for *all* virtual modules we use!
On checkout via WinCvs the list of available modules is overwhelming
and it is very simple to select the wrong one.
So we have had to introduce a naming convention where all "support"
modules are named with a leading _ and the users are instructed not
to check out a module with such a name.
Hiding modules from listings would be a better way.

/Bo B