[cvsnt] Re: CVSNT / Tortoise / CVS Mailer

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at system3r.se
Tue Dec 13 13:56:50 GMT 2005

On Tue, 13 Dec 2005 11:28:39 -0000, "Neil Hoskins"
<Neil.Hoskins at mansys.net> wrote:

>Not sure this is the best place to log this issue - so sorry, if it
>isn't.

It might not be, but I have noted that you have sent me a private
email about it and I intended to answer you when I got back home from
Japan. Here I am restricted to *reading* my email only and then using
the CVSNT newsserver to follow discussions...

To your problem:

Easily solved - just change the backslashes in the script files to
forward slashes. CVSNT 2.5 has switched to treating \ exclusively as
escape characters in scripts so / must always be used as path
separators.

DEFAULT C:\Programs\CVSMailer.exe
should become
DEFAULT C:/Programs/CVSMailer.exe