[cvsnt] Need help to build a module

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Fri Dec 16 12:25:12 GMT 2005

Exactly this structure is not really working as we have found out to our
disappointment...
Instead you have to structure it like this:

myproject is the module to check out and is defined in the
CVSROOT/modules file:

myproject/sources  <= contains the files from /proj1 and down
myprojects/lib1    <= contains the lib1 module
myprojects/lib2    <= contains the lib2 moduele

The modules file couls look like this:

my_lib1 -d lib1 /a/b/lib1
my_lib2 -d lib2 /c/d/lib2
my_proj1 -d sources /proj1
myproject &my_proj1 &my_lib1 &my_lib2

What will happen when you check out myproject is that a top dir
myproject is created
and then this will get subdirs lib1, lib2 and sources with files.
No file will be stored in the top level folder.

Best regards,

Bo Berglund