[cvsnt] Re: time problem

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Thu Dec 22 22:34:35 GMT 2005

On Thu, 22 Dec 2005 09:40:40 +0100, "SUSO" <suso at jccm.es> wrote:

>I have a problem with the datetime of my cvsnt Server, the system time is
>ok, and system time of remote computer too, but when i import a module in
>the repository, the log tell me that the module is imported one hour before,
>any sugestion?

CVS *always* uses UTC.
So if your timezone is 1 hour away from UTC then you will get the 1
hour time difference reported. CVS does this in order to be able to
handle globally dispersed development teams.
So in effect, this is what CVS does and is nothing to worry about.

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)