[cvsnt] Re: rlog

Teun Kloosterman teunkloosterman at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 15:08:07 GMT 2005

okay, thanks to you all...

But, I am a bit disappointed that I had to make this much personal
contact with all of you to get this information which I think to be
relevant for a lot of people (everybody that has a CVS server wants to
know what's in it, at least, that's what I suspect) and also a lot of
people that have cvsnt installed actually run it on windows (as you
would suspect for cvsNT). And to get viewcvs up and running on a WAMP
system without screwing around to much is a pain in the ass.

So as one of the lucky users of CVSNT I would like to see this
information clearly explained on the website or for example: the FAQ.
Because,  like I just explained, there are a lot of users that will
encounter these problems. Or if you could just explain that the CVSNT
repository isn't compatible with CVS and/or it's tools...

Thanks for the help

Teun Kloosterman