[cvsnt] cvsnt and defect tracking

Dianne Chen diana_chen23 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 1 18:01:47 GMT 2005

Hi all-

Can I get some help from the group on the following:

1) Do many of you use defect tracking software? If so,
which one?
2) If you do run defect tracking software, is it
integrated with cvsnt?
3) Having done a Google, I am aware of the following
Bugzilla related links:
Bugzilla:  http://www.bugzilla.org
CVSZilla:  http://homepages.kcbbs.gen.nz/~tonyg/
(perl "glue" that integrates CVS with Bugzilla and
CVSWeb or ViewCVS)
CVS Bugzilla Integration at
http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~stevem/software/cvs-bugzilla/

SCMBug:    http://freshmeat.net/projects/scmbug/

Are there many cvsnt-Bugzilla users out there?

3) I am aware of need to minimize applications running
on the cvsnt server... That being said, do many of you
run your defect tracking package on the cvsnt server
anyways? Do many of you run a webserver on the cvsnt
server (for ViewCVS?)? Has there been much impact? Was
anything done to minimize the hit on cvsnt?

Thanks for any comments.

DC