[cvsnt] Re: CVSNT fails to recurse in sandbox

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Fri Feb 4 06:38:13 GMT 2005

On Fri, 04 Feb 2005 00:58:07 +0000, Tony Hoyle <tmh at nodomain.org>
wrote:

>Bo Berglund wrote:
>> I have now discovered that as of lately (cannot tell from which
>> version) CVSNT fails to recurse into subfolders when doing updates or
>> commits and possibly also tagging.
>
>Works fine locally, and even remotely most of the time - My test sandbox
>has a couple of different repositories in it.  I can cause something
>similar in client/server by mucking around with the tree and causing it
>to leave by the wrong directory, but that's a different error ('there is
>no version here') which is fixable quite easily.

I think I saw this message too, have to check when I get to work
(where the problem is visible). What is the easy fix?

The strange thing is the error message that comes up because it really
uses very funny wording. I will repeat at work and post the complete
response.

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)