[cvsnt] Re: CVSNT fails to recurse in sandbox

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Fri Feb 4 00:58:07 GMT 2005

Bo Berglund wrote:
> I have now discovered that as of lately (cannot tell from which
> version) CVSNT fails to recurse into subfolders when doing updates or
> commits and possibly also tagging.

Works fine locally, and even remotely most of the time - My test sandbox
has a couple of different repositories in it.  I can cause something
similar in client/server by mucking around with the tree and causing it
to leave by the wrong directory, but that's a different error ('there is
no version here') which is fixable quite easily.