[cvsnt] Re: CVSNT help file compilation

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Sun Feb 13 11:36:09 GMT 2005

Bo Berglund wrote:
> Tony,
> I am now back to checking what is wrong with my compile of the cvsnt
> help file. During running of xsltproc there are tons of messages
> flashing by on the screen like thses:
> <quote>
> No context named "title" exists in the "en" localization.
> No template for "/book" (or any of its leaves) exists

The docbook-xsl-1.68.0 stylesheets from sourceforge complete with no
errors for me.

What version of xsltproc are you using?  Is it a current one?

I'm on xsltproc
$ xsltproc --version
Using libxml 20616, libxslt 10110-CVS940 and libexslt 808-CVS940
xsltproc was compiled against libxml 20613, libxslt 10110 and libexslt 808
libxslt 10110 was compiled against libxml 20613
libexslt 808 was compiled against libxml 20613