[cvsnt] timestamp issue (text = checkout time, binary = checkin time)

Bernhard Merkle nospm-news at merkleonline.de
Tue Feb 15 07:29:19 GMT 2005

I want to have the following behaviour during checkout/update with cvs

- all text files should have the "normal" cvs timestamp
- all binary files should have the checkin timestamp (cvs update -t)

how can I get this behaviour ?

I thought about .cvsrc and .cvswrappers but
- .cvsrc is global and can not differ filenames/extensiona
- .cvswrappers does not know about update -t

any idea ? (I postet some time ago but got no response)
Am I the only one with this requirement ?

thanks,
Berni.