[cvsnt] cvs [server aborted]: could not open lock file

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Thu Feb 17 08:51:54 GMT 2005

When you copied the repository from the old server you also copied the
existing lock files....
You have to go over the repository (with the CVSNT server stopped) and
delete all files named ,<something>,
You did not mention *which version* of CVSNT you installed, saying it is
"new server" does not tell us anything about that....

/Bo