[cvsnt] How to force CVSNT users to write a comment whencomminting changes?

Prochazka, Jan Jan.Prochazka at brooks.com
Fri Feb 18 16:55:30 GMT 2005

Hi All,

I slightly disagree with the previous responses. We (I mean not only
administrator, but also regular developers) found very useful that CVS
does checks for empty log message. It catches the forgotten ones but
also prevents accidental commit from TortoiseCVS window. Its commit
window is very convenient to use to see changed files and the diffs. The
button OK below is not dedicated to close the window, though ...

I already sent response to the list with simple veryfimsg.exe in the
attachment. It waits for moderator approval as the message is over the
allowed limit.

Jan

Behalf