[cvsnt] How to force CVSNT users to write a comment when comminting changes?

Juan Carlos Becerra Irene juan.becerra at servmet.com
Mon Feb 21 22:04:51 GMT 2005

Thank you very much for your answers guys.

I think you are right, on the one hand is useful to have CVS verify that you
are not committing accidentally by forcing to write a comment, and on the
other hand it's quite a big "human" issue to "force" the users to write
something "meaningful".

I will try to implement the verifymsg solution and also to think in some
other way to convince my colleagues to write a meaningful comment - Maybe
the baseball bat is not a bad idea after all ;).

Thank you again

Regards

Juan Carlos