[cvsnt] Re: Initial Set Up of Tortoise Client

P.Vinod pvinod at mahindrabt.com
Mon Jan 17 15:29:25 GMT 2005

Hi,

I am new to CVS and need some help.

We have CVSNT on a remote server and Tortoise Client is used to access it.

What all parameters need to be set in the Make New Module or Checkout dialog
box in Tortoise client ?

We are using :sspi protocol.

In the server name field I am giving the name of the computer where the CVS
server resides.

In the Repository field, I am entering the repository path.

In the Username I am entering the username with which I logged into Windows.

(Should this user be created at the server too ? I have created the user in
the server too.)

I am getting invalid parameter error.

Can somebody please help me out . What may be the reasons I am getting this
error ?

Thanks & Regards

Vinod.P