[cvsnt] how to control the update action merger the new change tolocal file without any comments?

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Mon Jan 17 16:06:07 GMT 2005

Hmm,
you need to explain more what your question is really about...

In CVS the actions are:
cvs checkout	will retrieve the module files from the server

- Then the developer edits files

cvs commit	will send back the changes to the server *with comment*

if another developer has committed a change while you are editing the
file yourself then you must first do a cvs update before you can
cvs commit your own changes.

The update is the process where the merge will happen and it will be
completely transparent, no messages need to be entered or read.

So, please explain what you mean by your question.

/Bo