[cvsnt] Re: http://www.cvsnt.org/archive/ and WinCVS used versions (e.g. 2.0.51d)

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Fri Jul 1 17:20:16 BST 2005

Oliver Giesen wrote:

> Well, as discussed earlier, our server is still running exactly that
> (i.e. 2.0.51d). In the course of that previous discussion you indicated
> that you might do another "stable" 2.5.01 release containing all the
> fixes since .1976 (i.e. the last "stable" 2.5.01 release to date) but
> none (or few) of the new features. Is that still on your ToDo-list?

Yes, but I've got some testing to do + I'm doing other work over the
next few days (which are partly updates to 2.5.01) so it won't happen
immediately.

Stripping out features is mostly just not shipping the new trigger
libraries... I may disable some other stuff depending on how much
testing gets done.