[cvsnt] Re: Authentication problems

Joelle Tegwen tegwe002 at umn.edu
Wed Jul 6 18:44:52 BST 2005

I'm responding to this so it goes in the archives.

The problem was that our college document server went down. This (I'm
assuming) led to an authentication failure noted on our machines. Since we
weren't validated by the domain server, we could not authenticate for the
cvs server.

Sorry to bother everyone with this. No one here is very experienced with
this stuff.

Joelle