[cvsnt] Announcement Only Mailing list

Grant Mills gmills at rdinstruments.com
Thu Jul 7 17:50:27 BST 2005

All,
	Okay, there are lots of ways to skin this cat, sorry if that
phrase offends anyone.  Here are a few:

	1. Rmail, (http://http://www.kbcafe.com/rss/rss2smtp.aspx)
	2. Attensa, (http://www.attensa.com/)
	3. rss2email, (http://www.aaronsw.com/2002/rss2email/)

Unfortunately, www.cvsnt.org and paris.nodomain.org have been down.  So
testing any of these has been difficult.  I'll let the thread die.  I'll
try to remember to post a test report later for those interested.