[cvsnt] Re: can't create temporary directory C:\Program Files\cvsnt\Temp\cvs-serv724: Permisssion Denied

Glen Starrett grstarrett at cox.net
Sat Jul 9 23:04:26 BST 2005

Qunfang Zhang wrote:
> I am a new user of cvsnt and struggled to solv this problem I encontered that
> seems exactly same as Siegfried Heintze.

Are you using XP Home or XP Pro?  With XP Home, there is no way to work
around the all network users as guest problem.

Assuming you're using XP Pro, it looks like you followed the correct
procedure.  Try disabling the guest account and see if you can view
regular file shares on that machine (net view \\machinename).  If that
doesn't work, then you need to fix your account at the Windows level.

--
Glen Starrett