[cvsnt] Re: login problem

Volker Hohmann V.Hohmann.Lapis at t-online.de
Mon Jul 11 07:56:38 BST 2005

As AV I use Norton-AV not NOD32.

In between I loaded the sources of cvsnt (Version 2.5.01.1976), to make some tracing of the problem.

I see the following steps:

cvs connects to cvsservice (via 2401). cvsservice accepts the connect.
(If I implement a recv, cvsservice can receive the data from cvs).
cvsservice create a new cvs process. The open_osfhandle of this process fails.
If I set the inherit property in cvsservice (with SetHandleInformation),
open_osfhandle returns no error, but a read from the socket handle returns "invalid handle".

Is that what you mean with "breaks TCP/IP stack" ?

Volker

news:dam5vg$tn$1 at paris.nodomain.org...