[cvsnt] cvsnt and intellij 4.5 and binary jars

Elaine . cmap_sec at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jul 12 15:33:41 BST 2005

hi
I'm using cvsnt 2.0.6.1817 on fedora core 3 as
pserver. There is a problem when we commit a jar file
in intellij 4.5 select it as binary and then check it
on the server and it is corrupt. the wrapper forces
binary and I can commit jars fine with tortoisecvs and
cvsnt client - which points to an intellij 4.5 built
in cvs issue. What I'm wondering is if anyone has seen
the problem before or more importantly knows of a
solution or workaround ? Thanks
Elaine