[cvsnt] Re: Building on Cygwin...

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Fri Jun 10 14:52:42 BST 2005

What does "Cygwin-based ViewCvs" mean?
AFAICT ViewCvs is not a Cygwin application, it runs as a function under the web server (IIS or Apache).
In what specific way is ViewCvs "based" on Cygwin????

I suggest that you are using an old version of ViewCvs and are having trouble because of this.
In my experience there is absolutely no problems at all to integrate ViewCvs with CVSNT if the recent CVS version of ViewCvs is used.
That is what comes with my ViewCvs installer and it also includes the needed config setup to hook ViewCvs together with CVSNT for the parsing.

So why Cygwin is an issue at all I fail to see....

/Bo