[cvsnt] Re: Keyword 'properties' breaks rcs keyword ordering

Matt Schuckmann matthew_schuckmann at amat.com
Mon Jun 13 22:09:44 BST 2005

The viewcvs python code actually has several methods for parsing the RCS
file.

The most often used is to ask cvs to produce an rlog but it does look like
there was an atempt to parse the RCS file directly, it looked like it was
experimental and not well used.

I'm not sure what cvsgraph does, it sounds like it parces the rcs file
directly.

Matt S.

news:d8ks00$fm5$1 at paris.nodomain.org...