[cvsnt] Re: Problem with xcopy in postcommand scirpt

Matt Schuckmann matthew_schuckmann at amat.com
Tue Jun 14 19:59:32 BST 2005

Didn't take me long to figure it out.
I just modified the batch file to provide an empty file as the standard
input for the xcopy command.

The xcopy command in my batch file now looks like:
xcopy.exe /i /s /e /d /y E:\DATA\Mirror\Documents
c:\Software\Mirror\Documents\ < e:\DATA\Scripts\empty.txt

Maybe there is some other better/simpler way to create a valid STDIN but
this seems to work for now.

Now I just have to get the network permissions thing worked out, I think I'm
gonna have to talk to my IT guy about that one.

Thanks
Matt

news:d8n8q4$grq$1 at paris.nodomain.org...