[cvsnt] cvs admin -s <state>

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Mon Jun 20 16:59:44 BST 2005

David Somers wrote:
> Tony, if nobody uses state (apart from cvsnt internally to mark files
> dead/Exp) do you want to drop -s <state> from cvs admin? I know, it goes
> against the grain to *remove* functionality instead of adding it ;-)

I've cut a lot out of cvs admin.  Notice -s isn't a documented option
any more (see cvs -H admin).

I still support a lot of the old options in the code - they have uses
for those that know what they're doing... plus there's no impact to
supporting it really, since it's there already and is about 5 lines of code.