[cvsnt] CVS admin help?

DeFurio, Rachelle Rachelle.DeFurio at Sensis.com
Mon Jun 20 17:13:37 BST 2005

Well I've read the manual and have the basic idea of how to use TortoiseCVS,
I've also played around and added, committed, removed, etc. sample files
onto the server in use.  I guess my question stems from being able to grant
access to certain clients.  I am a new administrator to the CVS server,
first one set up in our company, and I guess my questioning lies in how to
grand certain usernames access to certain modules within the repository.
For example we may have 6 different modules and I need to grant Smith access
to 3 and deny him the other three?  I am running TortoiseCVS 1.8.17, SHH:
Tortoise Pink release 0.56.  CVS(CVSNT) 2.0.62.1817.  Any help would be
appreciated, I guess I am just confused on what direction I need to go in to
complete this particular task.  Thanks again
-Rachelle