[cvsnt] Hundreds of little green fish

Joelle Tegwen tegwe002 at umn.edu
Thu Jun 23 16:16:50 BST 2005

Bo,
Thanks so much. I went and found the part of the help file that I think you
were referring to and I'm really glad you stepped me through it. I'm not
sure I would have gotten to the same place.

After some trial and error I got it all happening. However, when I do a
commit I get the following error:
cvs -q -x commit -m "testing auto update function" index.asp (in directory
C:\Projects\youthhood\)
Checking in index.asp;
/cvs/cvsrepo/youthhood/index.asp,v  <--  index.asp
done
'cvs' is not recognized as an internal or external command,

operable program or batch file.

***** CVS exited normally with code 0 *****

However, if I comment out the IF/Then statement in the batch file and run
it, it runs just fine.

This is a much better method I'm really glad I asked for help on this one!

Thanks for your prompt response.

Joelle