[cvsnt] Re: Authentication protocol rejected access - Problem

Chuck Kirschman Chuck.Kirschman at Nosp_am.bentley.com
Thu Mar 3 15:52:51 GMT 2005

A couple of things.  First, what version are you using?  I found 2.0.58 requires you to have permissions on any directories above
your cvs directories.  So if you have your repositories in d:\cvs\my-root, you need permissions for both d:\cvs and my-root.  This
is a change from 2.0.41.  Next, make sure you're not putting a user name in the SSPI call; it should use your login name.  Posting
the exact call you make would be helpful.

HTH
chuck