[cvsnt] how to allow administration priveledges?

Chuck Kirschman Chuck.Kirschman at Nosp_am.bentley.com
Thu Mar 3 15:56:19 GMT 2005

This must be a pretty simple thing to do, but it eludes me.  I'd like for all developers to be able to issue "cvs admin" commands.
I am using SSPI authentication, but I don't want to make them all administrators on the box because I don't want any of them to be
able to log into the server and do any damage.  Currently I use 2 groups for each repostory - cvs-myrepos-rw and cvs-myrepos-ro for
read/write and read-only access respectively.  What is the correct way to allow everyone to issue these commands?

Thanks
chuck