[cvsnt] Re: Renaming Branch Tags (Alias Tags)

David Hauck davidh at netacquire.com
Fri Mar 4 18:12:03 GMT 2005

Hi Tony,

I just tried to do this with the 2.5.01 client (against our 2.0.58d server)
and this also didn't work as expected (V1_1_BRANCH_OLD appears as 1.81.4.2
instead of 1.81.0.4). So it looks like all of my options have been
exhausted.

Am I right in assuming then that alias tags as a whole are broken, and that
they've been broken for some time?

Regards,
-David