[cvsnt] Documentation problems

Britt Tabor Britt_Tabor at Jabil.com
Wed Mar 9 21:41:41 GMT 2005

I have installed CVSNT successfully but have been unable to setup the
security portion correctly. I have read all the docs that I can find but
none of them seem to be specific for my version (CVSNT 2.0.58d) which is
the stable version. The screenshots from the docs that I have are not
the same as the ones that I get and don't have the same selection/option
settings. This is my first attempt at a CVS installation so the setup
and terminology are somewhat new to me. I have used CVS but only from a
client perspective and on a linux system. I am installing on a windows
2000 system now and want to use domain authentication. But for the life
of me I can't find specific documentation for this setup. Any help would
be appreciated, thanks...

Britt Tabor