[cvsnt] Documentation problems

Prochazka, Jan Jan.Prochazka at brooks.com
Wed Mar 9 21:50:19 GMT 2005

You could start here:

http://www.cvsnt.org/wiki/InstallationTips

JP

Behalf
> Of Britt Tabor
> Sent: Wednesday, March 09, 2005 16:42
> To: cvsnt at cvsnt.org
> Subject: [cvsnt] Documentation problems
>
> I have installed CVSNT successfully but have been unable to setup the
> security portion correctly. I have read all the docs that I can find
but
> none of them seem to be specific for my version (CVSNT 2.0.58d) which
is
> the stable version. The screenshots from the docs that I have are not
> the same as the ones that I get and don't have the same
selection/option
> settings. This is my first attempt at a CVS installation so the setup
> and terminology are somewhat new to me. I have used CVS but only from
> client perspective and on a linux system. I am installing on a windows
> 2000 system now and want to use domain authentication. But for the
life
> of me I can't find specific documentation for this setup. Any help
would
> be appreciated, thanks...
>

> Britt Tabor

This email message, including any attachments, may contain confidential and proprietary information for the sole use of the intended recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, copying or dissemination of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you received this message in error, please notify Brooks Automation, Inc. immediately by reply email or by calling Brooks US Headquarters at +1 978-262-2400. Then delete this message from your system, without making any copy or distribution.  Thank you.