[cvsnt] Issue with cvs update: cannot rename files Bad Address

rajiv kumar cvsissue at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 17 07:22:51 GMT 2005

Hi All,

I am facing problem with cvs update since last couple of days. Can anyone of you pls help me.

Here are the details:

Error:
While updating through the command line, I am getting the following errors for different files.It is not consistent and neither am able to repro it.

cvs [update aborted]: cannot rename file _new_add_globaldata_oracle.sql to add_globaldata_oracle.sql: Bad address

Configuration of the server :
      OS : windows 2000 Server SP4
      CVSNT : CVSNT2.0.11

Configuratin of the Client :